2300 Contra Costa Blvd., Suite #525
Pleasant Hill, California 94523
800.558.5151 (toll free)Email
AR/WS Current Job Postings
Associated Right of Way Services, Inc.
Right of Way Consultant / Acquisition Specialist
Click here for details!
We are a full service right of way consulting firm, specializing in public projects for transportation, utilities, high speed rail, flood control and pipelines. Our clients include federal, utility, state and local entities as well as engineering firms. We seek to fill a full time employee position.
The Right of Way Consultant will provide right of way acquisition and related real estate services to our clients. Duties encompass right of way and real estate negotiations and acquisition work, contract and document preparation, liaison and communication with AR/WS clients, escrow monitoring and title reviews and related services pursuant to federal, state and local guidelines.
Candidate should have background working with utilities and / or public agencies in California performing right of way acquisition and real estate services. Direct experience with Caltrans is a strong plus. Valid California real estate license and college degree required. Applicant should be familiar with the Uniform Relocation and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act and regulations pertaining to the acquisition of property rights for public purpose projects. Position requires public relations and strong written and verbal communication skills.
AR/WS offers a competitive salary and complete benefits program, including 401(k) and profit sharing; health, dental, and vision insurance; health savings account, flexible spending account, cell phone and mileage reimbursement.
Send resume and references to Denise Jackson at email@example.com.
Click here for details!
We are a full service right of way consulting firm, specializing in public projects for transportation, utilities, high speed rail, flood control and pipelines. Our clients include federal, utility, state, and local entities as well as engineering firms. We seek to fill a full-time employee position.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answer phone calls, schedule meeting and support visitors.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying binding, scanning, etc.
- Completes operational requirements by completing administrative projects and expediting work.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Ensures operation of equipment, calling for repairs, and maintaining equipment inventories.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests both internally and with clients, property owners, professional colleagues, and the public.
- Maintains supplies inventory, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders.
AR/WS offers a competitive salary schedule and complete benefits program, including 401k and profit sharing; health, dental, and vision insurance; health savings account; flexible spending account and mileage reimbursement.
- Reporting/Research skills
- Administrative Writing skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat skills
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
Please send your resume to Denise Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.